Integrated Inspections on Apple iPad
SmartEquip is proud to release our second mobile application for Apple iPad. Smart Inspect allows our fleet partners to have an integrated equipment inspection application that allows quick creation of check-in, annual and other types of inspections. Users can:
- Log into the tool with their own ERP credentials
- Review inspections assigned to them or their fleet location
- Search by equipment, serial or model number and create an inspection
- Open an inspection form that is pre-filled with all the information SmartEquip
has about the user and machine
- Mark steps completed, add comments or pictures
- Request help from internal SMEs or external partners (like dealers)
- Link to Mobile Support for operators manuals, diagrams and other
All information is stored and can be returned to the partner
system as PDF, data or work orders.
SmartEquip suppliers have the option to provide inspection templates for their equipment, ensuring that they are providing the best information to their largest customers. Suppliers can choose to use Smart Inspect directly, or through SmartEquip Enterprise for Manufacturers.